Explore the tutorials below to quickly onboard and become productive with your ML research on the Nightingale platform.
- Register for the Nightingale OS Platform.
- Wait to get admitted; we’ll onboard users as quickly as possible.
- Log on to the platform, create a new project
- Create a new instance within the project to explore the data, and to train and test your models.
- Use cpu.xsmall instances to explore the data and train/test your models for free, or
- Fund a project using a credit card to use our full range of instance sizes, including GPUs.
- Do the hands-on tutorial below to learn to access the data, train and test ML models quickly on our platform.
- Invite collaborators to join your Nightingale project.
For more details about getting started, refer to our platform docs.